The AVerMedia™ NV 5000 is an exceptional value 4, 8, 12, or 16 channel DVR/NVR that integrates full hybrid functionality with crystal-clear D1 real-time image quality. Featuring award winning software and robust remote video access over TCP/IP. Cellular data and video access available on iPhone, Blackberry, and Android based cell-phones. This cost-effective system offers a host of features uncommon in most DVR/NVR systems.
Appearance Coupled with free ongoing software upgrades, full support from a US based technical team and a 3 year warranty on most parts, the NV 5000 ensures easy, efficient and effective security.
- Remote access that allows you to see your cameras via webpage and instant download.
- Search transaction level detail including post transactions, search transaction history.
- Provides onscreen text overlay of complete transaction, live and recorded video.
- Radiant POS integration with serial connection.
- Supports 60+ brands of IP cameras.
- Windows 7, XP, Vista, and 2000 supported.
- Wide screen and multi-monitor support : (1440×900,1680×1050, 1920×1200, 1920×1080).
- D1 with real-time video.
- Up to 16 channels per DVR/NVR. with CM3000 fully control up to 1,000 DVR/NVRs.
- Comprehensive remote access through iPhone, Blackberry, Android and Web via TCP/IP.
- Supported by US based tech team.
For answers to common questions with the NV 5000 system please read below.
- Q: How do I backup an incident for authorities or insurance?
- A: Please download the backup instructions below in PDF format and print a copy for your records.
- Q: How do I connect to my DVR/NVR system over the internet?
- A: A Daniels Security Systems Technician must configure your DVR/NVR for network access. If that was done at the time of install your web address or site URL should be your stores PC Number and my-dvr.com i.e. “000000.my-dvr.com”.
Downloads | Backup Instructions |