March Networks® 4000 C Series NVRs are hybrid video management platforms providing analog and IP camera support, outstanding video compression and storage, and embedded video analytics. The units are compatible with VideoSphere® software applications and deliver superior surveillance and operational efficiency.
- Support for HD video.
- Hybrid unit supporting 16 analog and 8 IP based cameras simultaneously.
- Optional alarms / relays and two way communications.
- MPEG-4 compression with Adaptive Compression Technology.
- H.264 compression when coupled with March Networks® HD IP cameras.
- High-capacity internal storage system.
- RAID options for extended storage capabilities.
- Internal back-up battery for brown-out protection.
- Advanced health monitoring and management features.
For more detailed features and product specs download the March Networks® 4000 C series brochure below.
Downloads | March Networks® 4000 C Series Brochure |